Surrounded by those who love me,
My true love,
My family
My friends
Of those who know me,
If they could be the ones which are far
Adios Nonino played that day,
If you can not just put the item in
A recorder.
I do not want me many hours to ensure
Only three hours, if I get put
With my wedding dress, and recall
That was the beginning of a wonderful life
With my beloved Maik.
Kiss my kids, a big hug strong, they live,
My free spirit, child, harmonious, ripe everything
I left for them to learn in life is enjoyed,
De moment, that does not happen again. And based
Pain was assessed with a magnitude of happiness.
Look in your eyes my love, my dedication.
Great to see my only love and kindness, humility, of
An excellent that I owe my eternal happiness.
I hope that this side of God only when so provided.
I remember with joy and may find comfort and
Refuge in another partner.
I learned that selfishness is harmful and that is just what you do not want
To be loved me unconditionally.
Here I am in the most calm, hoping that my dear, have
Off and turn their sorrow into joy I lived surrounded by
Lot of love, thanks to everyone who are and those who could not come.
Now my last, order a few words of a priest.
Wear white or color and I do not like black.
Burn.
Spilled my ashes next to my mother in law.
And the rest will have to travel to London, Scotland or Ireland.
And as I enjoy the tranquility and the dreams that led many
Nights, my sleep and astral travel walking tour with local charm and joy.
Thank you for loving me.
Thanks for making me the person who fought even when the fall
It was great that despite all lived happy and did everything that my
Extent to which no one was left without my little visit, only
To listen, hear and learn to know the precise moment in silence.
If ever talking or enervate me, excuse my outburst blood.
It is time.
See you soon. For today I saw a few.
Tomorrow and the days, months, years, I will laugh at each and every hug given to each reunion.
Thank you for always.
Moira
24/09/2008 10:36:37 PM
miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario